Ground-breaking Comfort Clay(R) combines a synchronized blend of all-natural ceramic clay and non-toxic oils creating a therapeutic spa experience. This transformative formula works as both a hot and cold therapy remedy. One side has a super soft plush backing with soothing surface; the other side is made with premium PVC cover for a more direct impact.
Use them in treatment and/or retail for clients for home use. Use to calm down inflammation after a intense facial treatment. Offer an intense eye treatment using the Eye Rejuvenator and then the cold Eye Mask! Oh yeah! Sell to client to use for morning puffy eyes after a big night out or a sad night of crying. 🙁
- Facials and Chemical Peels
- Minimizing Pores
- Soothing Irritated Skin
- Reducing Inflammation from Acne, Allergies, Poor Sleep or Crying
- Headache Relief
- Adjustable Elastic Velcro Strap Holds Mask Comfortably in Place
- Dual Functioning (hot and cold)
- Deep Penetration of products from heat
- Easily Molds and Conforms to Face
- Convenient and Portable
- No Mess, No Leaking
- Flexible, Reusable and Safe
- FDA and CPSIA compliant
- Biodegradable and Environmentally Safe. Pliable Pad with Clay, Glycerin and Water
I’m always getting sent from things from companies! Some things go straight to the grave yard of toys in my garage and others I get very excited about. These clay masks I’m very excited about!
The first time I used the full face mask (which I left on for about 5 minutes) my face felt very tone!
Hot and Cold Therapy work by stimulating your body’s own healing force. Heat dilates blood vessels and conversely cold constricts blood vessels.
Cryotherapy, commonly known as cold therapy, is a healing technique that exposes the body to extremely cold temperatures for several minutes which reduces blood flow to a targeted area. By constricting blood vessels, therapy can lessen inflammation, swelling and nerve activity, which in turn relieves pain around muscles, joints and tendons.
Cold Therapy Benefits:
- Reduces Recovery Time
- Decreases Pain
- Decreases Swelling and Inflammation
- Relieves Minor Injuries such as Bruises and Sprains
- Decreases Muscle Spasm/Cramping.
- Soothes Injured Muscles, Joints and Tissues
- Provides Relief for Dermatitis and Nerve Irritations
- Every Day Muscle Recovery
- Minor Bumps
- Skin Conditions such as Dermatitis
- Nerve Irritations
Thermotherapy, commonly known as heat therapy works by improving circulation and blood flow to a particular area. Increased blood flow can heal injuries faster and help relieve pain. The increased blood flow delivers needed proteins, oxygen and nutrients and in turn removes cell wastes. Heat therapy can heal damaged tissue, reduce pain and inflammation and relieve muscle spasm. In addition, heat alters the sensation of pain. Do not use heat treatments after activity, and do not use heat after an acute injury. Never use heat where swelling is involved because swelling is caused by bleeding in the tissue, and heat just draws more blood to the area.
Heat Therapy Benefits:
- Heals Injuries
- Increases Blood Circulation
- Decreases Muscle Spasm
- Relaxes Tense Muscles
- Decreases Joint Stiffness
- Reduces Pain and Inflammation
- Provide Relaxation and Comfort
- Relieves Soreness
- Soothe Body Rigidness
- Increases Range of Motion